Pool & Spa
Welcome to our Pool & Spa
An inclusive beautiful indoor facility featuring a 3 lane main pool 25 yards long and 4 - 5' deep, water slide, shallow cove pool and 11 person spa. Our facility is ADA accessible and has multiple programs from water walking and lap swim to a wide variety of water exercise classes, swim lessons and family swim.
Aquatics & Fitness Passes
In order to participate in one of our group fitness classes and access our gym and pool facilities, you will need to purchase a Welcome Back Pass. We have Annual, 30-Day Recurring and Single-Visit Passes available for purchase now. View details about our Aquatics & Fitness Passes.
Please Note: A registration account is required to purchase Annual, 30-Day Recurring and Single-Visit Passes. If you haven't already done so, please create your registration account and sign your waiver on MyMVR.org.
*Virtual Fitness Classes are considered Premium Group Fitness Classes and are not included with our Aquatics & Fitness Passes.
To participate in Virtual Fitness Classes, REGISTER HERE.
To purchase your pass today, please call us at (415) 383-1370 or visit one of our front desks.
Swimming Pool Rules
- There is no diving, running, rough play, pushing, dunking, or fighting allowed at any time.
- Children 6 and under (as well as any child who is deemed not a strong swimmer) must have an adult in the water within arms reach at all times. Children 7, 8 and 9 must have an adult on deck and in view of the child.
- Management will determine when the roof/windows will be open.
- Children 3 and under must wear both a disposable and a reusable diaper at all times.
- All swimmers must wear proper swim attire. T-shirts may be worn with a proper bathing suit underneath to be considered proper swim attire.
- There is no food, drink, gum, or tobacco products allowed on the pool deck at any time. Glass containers are NOT permitted.
- Persons under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave the facility.
- The pool is programmed to allow for the best use by all community members. There may be more than one program occurring in the pool at a time. While we do not encourage it, splashing may occur.
- All patrons must obey the Code of Conduct. There is no foul language or rude conduct allowed at any time.
- In accordance with California Health and Safety Code the maximum Spa capacity is 11 persons.
- Children 4 and under not allowed.
- Children under the age of 14 must have an adult waist deep in the spa and wearing proper swim attire. There must be 1 adult for every 2 children in the spa.
- For health and safety reasons, we do not allow life jackets or swim diapers in the spa at any time.
- Elderly people, pregnant women, young children, and persons with health conditions should consult with a physician before using the spa.
- Observe reasonable time limit (15 minute maximum).
- California State law requires minimum height of 48”.
- Slide feet first on backside only.
- Slide users must be able to demonstrate basic water skills.
- Slide Attendants and Lifeguards direction slide users at all times.
Sign up today to receive our newsletter emails with Aquatics & Fitness News, Updates, Program Information, Special Events and more!